Horizontal sliding glass wall for high transparency. Simple and safe to operate
The new door rail enables effortless and time-saving installation and can even hold laminated safety glass thanks to proven Clamp & Glue technology.
Quick and easy installation
The new door rail offers time-saving and effortless installation.
Safe and easy to use
- A color-coded status display clearly shows the status of the top locking device on the single-/double-action sliding panel and the pivoting end panel.
- This gives the operator a better overview and greater reassurance and security.
- The foot-operated locking options offered by the face-mounted floor bolt provide maximum convenience.
More planning flexibility and security
- Thanks to the proven Clamp & Glue technology, HSW EASY Safe enables the installation of laminated safety glass.
- The new door rail enables the accommodation of any glass thicknesses from 10 to 19 mm.
- Innovative double brush seals in the top and bottom door rails give secure building closure and minimize drafts.
- The optional vertical brush seals (retrofittable) can be installed over the full height of the panels and give even better draft-proofing.
Secure hold even for laminated safety glass
PDF | 0.6 Mb | 08.11.2016
HSW EASY Safe